The Most Beautiful Thing In The World

Someone told me about it. About how why you held my hand tighter that night. You told her that it was just because you wanted to comfort me. It was just to comfort me. I was hurt. I thought that that night, you did want to hold my hand… that you wanted me close. I guess I was wrong. I guess I read it wrong. I’m sorry if you felt like you were obliged to hold my hand. I’d never want to force you to do anything. I’d never want you to do anything you didn’t want. I’m sorry I’m such a pain in the ass. 

I’m sorry. Sorry sorry sorry sorry.

 But know this: I’d hold your hand. If you want me to. For a little while, for a long time. Anyway and it doesn’t have to be anywhere special. I’d hold your hand. Because I want you. Because to have you that close, to be able to touch you is the most beautiful thing in the world.

 You are the most beautiful thing in the world. 

Popular Posts