Mindset #1

Since this is an anon blog, I think I'll make it a personal diary. I will of course, change the names just in case someone stumbles upon this and read everything because he/she is bored out of his/her mind.

So, now I actually feel so annoyed by how much of a procrastinator I have become. I used to finish tasks so easily, so effectively. Now all I do is start a task, then use my phone for more than 3 hours and not finish the task at hand. How irresponsible is that? I know I have to finish my portfolio and resume due Friday and yet, here I am writing about my feelings as if I have all the time in the world.

I used to finish more than 5 tasks in a day. That was when I used to blog. I think blogging made me responsible and productive. I am working on starting on it all over again but I always.... yes, you guessed it, PROCRASTINATE.

It's like my Kryptonite. This week, I will do my best to stop procrastinating. I have been watching videos of how to not procrastinate, how to be productive.. yada-yada and tbh. they're all the same and y'know, nothing really resonates with me anymore.

I just want to get shit done.

At the risk of sounding like a total crazy-ass who's talking to herself online, here is a list of the things I have to do before nightfall:

1. Fix my cabinet (I'm already halfway through it, until I held my laptop)
2. Fix my work desk.
3. Take a bath.
4. Find Portfolio, Resume inspirations.
5. FIX MY LIFE LOL

And here is a list of the things I have to do before Friday:

1. Creative Portfolio : printed and digital cause I'm a freak.
2. Creative Resume : printed and digital as well cause... I sorta need to
3. A basic understanding of how I am going to start blogging again.
       -this task includes list of the things I have to understand, the look and feel of my new blog, self portraits to start my self branding and shit to talk about.
4. Decide whether I should star Vlogging or just plain trying to be a YouTube person (haha)

SEE? I have like a shit ton to do.
And IDK what I'm still doing rn writing this to no one.

Bye, boo.

Popular Posts