I WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN

I will fall in love again...
I will fall in love with movies, songs, writings and all other things. I will smile on moments these things are on their peaks and I will cry with them every moment they all fall. I will always go back and be with them and reminisce everything there is because they will never leave.
I will fall in love with the sunrise. I will wait for it in the mornings when I need to see light. I will long for the warmth of its beauty and the smell of the pavement after the rain.
I will fall in love with the rain. I will taste each drop as if it were the last. I will bathe in the cold and fall in love with it again.
I will fall in love with a tree and cherish it around my arms. I will count every mark it has on its bark and fall in love with its scars. I will love it until the scars become its beauty.
I will fall in love with the sky. I will squint in its glory and smile every time coats of blue scatters in the horizon. I will fall in love with that horizon.
I will fall in love with all the things in the world. I will fall in love with all that there is, all that there is not and all that there will be. 

But I will never, ever fall in love with another.
I will never fall in love with another. 
I will ignore every scent there is in each strand of her hair.
I will suffocate myself in every perfume she will ever wear. 
I will count the stars not on her eyes but on my mind.
I will never stare into her eyes.
I will never open my eyes to her. 
I will never let her touch penetrate my skin.
I will never let her nails dig into my back.
I will never let any other lips touch mine. Only I will touch another lip. 
I will never hold any other’s hand.
I will never breathe any other’s breath
I will never see the glint in any other’s eyes.
I will never listen to her music, will never ever say good night.
I will never fall in love again

Popular Posts