It's sad to realize that the people you've known the longest are getting tired of you. You'll see all the signs, you'll feel them drifting away. You'll feel more alone with them than by yourself. You'll feel them ignoring you more and more and the more you try to ignore it, the more you realize how painful it is that those whom you've trusted most of your best years to now can't even invite you properly to go out, get drinks or even watch movies. They stop trying to reach out to you even though it's not really your fault that you weren't able to go the last time. They never even try to invite you anymore. They just, go on without you.


I feel so friendless right now and I know I shouldn't be. I have more than five hundred friends on facebook, 446 followers on Instagram and 192 followers on twitter.

I shouldn't feel alone.

I should feel loved.

But I do feel the loneliness.

And I don't feel any love.

Popular Posts