There are so many things I want to tell you. So many feelings I want to show. So many thoughts, so much care, so little time. You have caused feelings in a span of two months. And those feelings are still here. Deep inside me. Eating up all of me. It's so difficult putting up a straight face for the people around me. So difficult smiling at you when all I want to do is wrap you in my arms and feel your arms around me even just for a while.You have no idea how much I want you. I feel so stupid waiting around hoping you'd pop out of nowhere and tell me you actually have REAL feelings for me.

I mean, I know, I'm a mess. I'm not the easiest person to love. I get that. I have so much flaws. From my pimples to my thighs to my crooked teeth. I'm not as perfect as the girl you liked before me, the same girl you like till now. I'm just not that person.

And if I could change, I would. But I can't.


Popular Posts